Please join us at the Chicago Innovation Exchange Skydeck for deep explorations of the future of energy. It will explore questions like:
- As the world works to accelerate the shift away from fossil fuels, what advancements need to happen for technologies like solar to take their place cost-effectively and reliably?
- What will our energy storage options look like to account for distributed generation?
- How will the electric grid of the future support new renewable fuels and energy storage technologies?
The event will feature TED Style talks from:
- The Future of Solar – Seth Darling, Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory; Fellow, Institute for Molecular Engineering, University of Chicago
- The Future of Storage – Kevin Gallagher, Chemical Engineer, Joint Center for Energy Storage Research (JCESR), Argonne National Laboratory
- The Future of the Grid – Leah Guzowski, Director, Strategy & Research Programs, and Energy Policy Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory; Fellow, Computation Institute, University of Chicago
Learn more at: https://epic.uchicago.edu/news-events/event/energy-breakthroughs-glimpse-future