Join Us on a Virtual Journey Across the Midwest
Clean Energy Trust is hosting a series of short, 75-minute webinars that will shine a light on the region’s cleantech innovations.
Our first stop on the Virtual Road to Co_Invest Cleantech was Minnesota, our next stop is Missouri and Kansas in August, our last stop is Wisconsin in September… And, our final destination is Co_Invest Cleantech in October!
Next Stop, Missouri & Kansas on August 24!
Kansas and Missouri don’t just share sports teams, they also share a certain taste for barbecue and boast bustling cleantech scenes. With a panache for agriculture and aerospace, these two states are poised for innovation.
Join us on Monday, August 24th at 3:00-4:15 PM CT to hear from Missouri & Kansas cleantech innovation leaders, as well as promising cleantech startups.
- Ryan Pletka – Vice President, Innovation and Strategy at Black & Veatch
- Orlando Saez – Founder and CEO at Aker
- Sarah Schlafly – Co-Founder and CEO at Mighty Cricket
- Jeff Lynch – President at Idle Smart
- Dr. Sunny Sanwar – CEO at Dynamhex
More speakers to be announced shortly.
Our Ultimate Destination: Co_Invest Cleantech
In October, our journey together will culminate with Co_Invest Cleantech, our annual celebration of innovation in the Midwest region. During Co_Invest Cleantech, you will discover our latest investments and hear from industry thought leaders.
Mark Your Calendars: Virtual Road to Co_Invest Cleantech
- Minnesota – Wednesday, July 29
- Watch the event recording here (Access code: !8u6t32p)
- Missouri & Kansas – Monday, August 24 from 3:00 – 4:15pm CT
- Wisconsin – Wednesday, September 30
- Co_Invest Cleantech – October (exact date and time TBD)
Interested in engaging with Clean Energy Trust, our portfolio of companies, and our ecosystem? Please contact Susie Spigelman, Director of Business Development and Partnerships, to learn how you can get involved.