Join Us on a Virtual Journey Across the Midwest
Clean Energy Trust is hosting a series of short, 75-minute webinars that will shine a light on the region’s cleantech innovations.
Our first stop on the Virtual Road to Co_Invest Cleantech was Minnesota, our next stop was Missouri and Kansas, our last stop is Wisconsin in September… And, our final destination is Co_Invest Cleantech in October!
Last Stop, Wisconsin on September 30!
While all you curd nerds likely know about Wisconsin’s popular dairy industry, you may be surprised to learn that its talent pool, resources, and capital also make it a leader in technology. And, Madison, the state’s capital has created a startup community for young entrepreneurs to thrive. With the recent goal for all electricity consumed by the state to be 100% carbon-free by 2050, cleantech entrepreneurs will soon flock to Wisconsin, despite the cold.
Join us on Wednesday, September 30th from 3:00-4:15 PM CT to hear from Wisconsin’s leading cleantech innovators and startups.
- John McIntyre, Managing Director at American Family Insurance Institute for Corporate and Social Impact
- Justin Reed, President, CEO and Cofounder at C-Motive
- Mehrdad Arjmand, Co-Founder and CEO at NovoMoto
- Greg Keenan, Senior Director, Ventures & Accelerator at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF)
- Dr. Kevin Barnett, CEO & Co-Founder of Pyran
Clean Energy Trust’s Erik Birkerts and Susie Spigelman will serve as moderators.